Before sending us a text, a portfolio or an original proposal, please note the following:
- We seek original ideas. Without a good idea, a book does not live.
- We like simple texts, but simple does not mean poor, easy, childish.
- Technique is not everything. But in order to be published it is necessary that the author has mastered the techniques he chooses to work with. This applies to both texts and images.
- We take the making of books very seriously. It’s not worth sending in proposals that do not result from a continued, committed and demanding effort.
- If you dont receive any answer in 6 months, please consider that your proposal was rejected. Thank you.
Send us an email to [email protected].