We are always making choices.
This or that?
Dog or cat?
Big or small?
Short or tall?
Choosing is a good thing, because it helps us finding our place in the world. But it isn’t always easy…
This is a book.
This crown, this ark,
this newborn baby,
this shaking pot...
As ideias gostam de jogar às escondidas. Não são invisíveis, mas podem ser difíceis de ver!
No início aparecem-nos como uma sombra e escorregam-nos das mãos. Mas se as deixamos correr livremente...
Employing a continuous and lively autobiographical tone, Gloomy Teresa tells us about her world, the feelings burning up inside of her and her thoughts on the people around her.
In the coming months
- 6th March: Ana Pessoa at the 1st International Conference “Até às raízes da Lusofonia”, organised by the University of Gent and the Portuguese Embassy in Belgium (Brussels, Belgium)
- 19th to 21st March: Ana Pessoa at the Hay Festival Europa28 UK tour (United Kingdom)
- 19th March: Ana Pessoa at the 5x15, official UK book launch event, at the Hay Festival Europa28 UK tour (London, United Kingdom)
- 20th March: Panel discussion "Aye Write" with Ana Pessoa, at the Hay Festival Europa28 UK tour (Glasgow, United Kingdom)
- 21st March: Panel discussion at the Golden Hare Bookshop with Ana Pessoa, for the Hay Festival Europa28 UK tour (Edinburgh, United Kingdom)