Bernardo P. Carvalho
Born in Lisbon in 1973, he attended the College of Fine Arts of the same city.
He is a co-founder of Planeta Tangerina.
In 2008, with the book "Pê de Pai" (D for Dad) he won an Honorable Mention Award in the Best Book Design from All Over the World, sponsored by Book Art Foundation.
In 2009, he was one of the winners in the 2nd CJ Picture Book Awards (Korea), with the book "As Duas Estradas" (The Two Roads). That year he also won the National Award for illustration with the book "Depressa Devagar".
In 2011, "O Mundo num Segundo" was distinguished as one of the best of the year by the Banco del Libro of Venezuela.
- Hey, Big Bang! (Nobody said it was easy)
- Plasticus maritimus, an invading species
- Atlas of travels and explorers — The travels of monks, naturalists and other travellers of all times and places
- The Yellow Ball
- Mary John
- FIGS ARE FOR PASSERS-BY
- All the year round - nature's almanac
- Nobody Passes
- Outside – A guide to discovering nature
- The World in a Second (new edition)
- Excuse me, have you seen a tiny light blinking? / Run, rabbit, run!
- The boy who loved birds (and many other things)
- The Karate Girl's Red Notebook
- Coming and Going
- A book for everyday
- Thanks to everyone!
- The Backyards’ Book
- Fast, Slow
- Two Roads
- És Mesmo Tu?
- Is That Really You?
- A Day on the Beach
- A Mother’s Heart
- The Great Invasion
- D for Dad