"Wandering around" is one of the 30 best children's books of the year, in Brasil
Our "Andar por aí" (Wandering around) arrived in Brazil not long ago, and it's already causing sensation. The juri panel at the magazine Crescer has selected it as one of the 30 best children's books in 2018.
After nearly a decade since it was originally published in Portugal, this book was adapted to Brazillian Portuguese and published by Editora 34.
- "Atlas of travels and explorers" wins BolognaRagazzi Award 2019
- Bernardo P. Carvalho nominated for the literary award ALMA 2019
- "The yellow ball" is a White Raven 2018
- Eight Planeta Tangerina titles among the "100 Outstanding Picturebooks" on dPICTUS
- Supergiant receives finalist mention at translation awards in Mexico
- Madalena Matoso wins the National Illustration Award 2018
- "Wandering around" is one of the 30 best children's books of the year, in Brasil
- "It's not that hard" receives Honorable Mention at the New York Rights Fair
- "Brother wolf" in the CRA Program of Libraries in Chile
- "Mountains" gets Special Mention at the BolognaRagazzi Awards