“Nobody Passes” wins Gustav Heinemann Peace Prize
Es ist fantastisch!!!
The german edition for “Nobody Passes” has won the Gustav Heinemann Peace Prize, one of Germany’s most important awards for children’s books!
This annual ceremony awards children’s and young people’s books that encourage world peace – with their subjects including ethics and tolerance, human rights and peaceful conflict management.
The awards ceremony will be held on the 5th of October in Aachen, Germany.
“Nobody Passes” has also been nominated for Best Picture Book, on the 2017 Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis (German Children’s Literature Award).
We would like to leave a special thanks Monika, Franziska and the whole Klett publishers’ team.
- "Nobody Passes" wins two more prizes
- "Mary John" selected for the White Ravens 2017 catalog
- “Nobody Passes” wins Gustav Heinemann Peace Prize
- Ana Pessoa selected for Aarhus39
- Joana Estrela wins "Best Portuguese Illustrator Award"
- 'With time' and 'Supergiant' included in the FNLIJ 2016 Selection
- 'Outside' is making its mark outhere
- "Mana", from Joana Estrela, is the winner of I SERPA International Award for Picturebooks
- Portuguese National Reading Plan for 2015-2016
- National Illustration Prize 2014