“Nobody Passes” wins Gustav Heinemann Peace Prize
Es ist fantastisch!!!
The german edition for “Nobody Passes” has won the Gustav Heinemann Peace Prize, one of Germany’s most important awards for children’s books!
This annual ceremony awards children’s and young people’s books that encourage world peace – with their subjects including ethics and tolerance, human rights and peaceful conflict management.
The awards ceremony will be held on the 5th of October in Aachen, Germany.
“Nobody Passes” has also been nominated for Best Picture Book, on the 2017 Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis (German Children’s Literature Award).
We would like to leave a special thanks Monika, Franziska and the whole Klett publishers’ team.
- Bernardo P. Carvalho nominated for the literary award ALMA 2019
- "The yellow ball" is a White Raven 2018
- Eight Planeta Tangerina titles among the "100 Outstanding Picturebooks" on dPICTUS
- Supergiant receives finalist mention at translation awards in Mexico
- Madalena Matoso wins the National Illustration Award 2018
- "Wandering around" is one of the 30 best children's books of the year, in Brasil
- "It's not that hard" receives Honorable Mention at the New York Rights Fair
- "Brother wolf" in the CRA Program of Libraries in Chile
- "Mountains" gets Special Mention at the BolognaRagazzi Awards
- "Supergiant" is a finalist of Premio Fundación Cuatrogatos 2018 (Mexico)