"It's not that hard" receives Honorable Mention at the New York Rights Fair
Madalena Matoso’s book of mazes Não é nada difícil ("It’s not that hard”) has received another recognition, this time coming all the way from New York.
The book was selected for a Honorable Mention on the Children's Picture Books category at the TALKING PICTURES: Selected Books program, promoted at the New York Rights Fair. The juri included members of Publishers Weekly, Parsons School of Design and the Hamelin Cultural Association.
This program is part of the Talking Pictures symposium, which was conceived to celebrate excellence in book design. The event will take place on the 29th of May and it will include a series of panels discussing contemporary visual books, as well as a presentation of the best visual books of the year.
- "It's not that hard" receives Honorable Mention at the New York Rights Fair
- "Brother wolf" in the CRA Program of Libraries in Chile
- "Mountains" gets Special Mention at the BolognaRagazzi Awards
- "Supergiant" is a finalist of Premio Fundación Cuatrogatos 2018 (Mexico)
- Madalena Matoso and Yara Kono selected for the Bologna's Illustrators Exhibition 2018
- "Supergiant" highly recommended in Chile
- "Nobody Passes" wins two more prizes
- "Mary John" selected for the White Ravens 2017 catalog
- “Nobody Passes” wins Gustav Heinemann Peace Prize
- Ana Pessoa selected for Aarhus39