Bernardo P. Carvalho nominated for the literary award ALMA 2019
The author and illustrator Bernardo P. Carvalho has been nominated for the ALMA Award 2019, also known as the Astrid Lindgren award.
It is one of the largest international literary awards dedicated to authors, illustrators, oral storytellers and reading promoters (libraries, NGOs, publishers) for children's and young adult's literature.
In past editions (2012-2014), Planeta Tangerina has also been nominated for the Astrid Lidgren Award, as an organisation that promotes reading among younger readers.
- "Atlas of travels and explorers" wins BolognaRagazzi Award 2019
- Bernardo P. Carvalho nominated for the literary award ALMA 2019
- "The yellow ball" is a White Raven 2018
- Eight Planeta Tangerina titles among the "100 Outstanding Picturebooks" on dPICTUS
- Supergiant receives finalist mention at translation awards in Mexico
- Madalena Matoso wins the National Illustration Award 2018
- "Wandering around" is one of the 30 best children's books of the year, in Brasil
- "It's not that hard" receives Honorable Mention at the New York Rights Fair
- "Brother wolf" in the CRA Program of Libraries in Chile
- "Mountains" gets Special Mention at the BolognaRagazzi Awards